Open For Private Inspection - Please Phone For An Appointment
ADORNED BY ROSE GARDENS and located in central-to-everything Harristown, this fresh sensational move with a stunning kitchen features 3 lock-up garages for your car, boat & caravan and covered space for a 4th car too!
I SAID: " 4 car accommodation with easy side access to a huge 9m x 6m double garage !!! "
NORTH-FACING to capture the whole day's passing northern sunlight, this home OFFERS YOU:
- Great combination of 3 bedrooms, 3 garages and double-sinks to the updated bathroom
- Welcome home, it's time to relax across the air-conditioned lounge & dining room with gorgeous feature wall
- Oh gorgeous! Contemporary white kitchen with stunning tiling, dishwasher, Westinghouse appliances & a large fridge space
- I love the timber polished floors!
- Updated bathroom boasting DOUBLE sinks and shower over large bathtub ... simply perfect for a relaxing soak
- 3 bedrooms all with near-new carpet, 2 with built-in robes
- Central toilet
- Family-sized laundry
- Huge 9m x 6m double garage with extra width for your workshop
- Easy side access for vehicles, caravan or boat
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area ... easily park a 4th car here
- Peace of mind with security screens to all doors & windows
- Kids & pets are safe across the fully-fenced backyard
- Roses to love! Beautiful landscaped gardens with a variety of roses
- 696m2 allotment, 21m wide x 33m deep approx.
- A lovely front porch adorns this north-facing home
- Very neat street appeal among established homes
- 380m to Eiser St park
- 500m to handy Westridge Shops
- 1.2km to Darling Heights Primary
- 2.0km to USQ
- 2.3km to Harristown High School & Concordia College
- 2.8km to City Golf Club
- 4.3km to Grand Central Shopping Centre & CBD
I LOVE the contemporary white kitchen & THAT huge double garage! Then there's those varieties of abounding roses and the central-to-everything location. NOW YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to confirm your desired private inspection time. MAKE THE MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE NOW.
*****HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 696m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 21m wide x 33m deep (approx.)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Harristown High (7-12, 2.3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.