All the Classic Features of the So Cool 60’s!
This one is a living gem of the late 60's, showcasing multiple key design features of the time - fresh, vibrant and inspiring now. Offering easy open plan living, sandstone feature wall in the sunken lounge, raked ceilings and natural light. Here is 'WOW' - in excellent original condition!
- Inviting patio entry to front
- Designer sunken lounge with double sliders to outdoors
- Dining enclave off lounge
- Good flow to side carport area
- Centrally located kitchen, well-lit and appointed
- Adjoining laundry with easy external access to rear drying line
- Sunroom extension on northern side - perfect for winter sun!
- Bedroom wing to one side of home
- Sizey main bedroom to front with aircon, built-ins and soothing leafy outlook to front garden
- Second bedroom of good size, with built-in robe
- Third bedroom, of smaller size, with built-in robe
- Fresh bathroom at end of hall, with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Electric hot water system
- Air-conditioner to open plan lounge
- Ceiling fans in living spaces
- Security screens and doors
- Timber under current floor coverings
- Double carport to side, displaying classic 60's timber panelling and BBQ
- 6000L rainwater tanks plumbed to laundry and garden
- Additional smaller tank to rear
- Two separate garden sheds
- Immaculately maintained and mature gardens surrounding
- Good buffer space to sides of home
An extremely neat and tidy home, a great example of the late 60's style with light and airy lines, all set with a NORTHERN back yard. The perfect package with "JUST" the right amount of everything needed for easy living. Make this one your home, or your investment, today!