The One Sensational Cottage You Must See Next!
JACQUI WALKER presents this sensationally renovated cottage with charming and cosy presentation in ideal Centenary Heights.
LOVINGLY PRESENTED and set opposite Geddes Street, this dreamy cottage is adorned by a storybook white picket fence for charming street appeal.
NOW YOU'VE ARRIVED! Let's step inside:
- Enter in to the north-facing sunroom, currently used as a stylish home office
- This leads to a cosy lounge room with a wood heater and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- I love the wooden floorboards throughout
- The peaceful dining room points to the lovely kitchen
- There's a charming wrap-around 'L' window to the updated kitchen, with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Then the hallway leads to 3 great-sized bedrooms, all carpeted with built-in wardrobes
---- Master bedroom leads to a 2-way bathroom
---- Ceiling fan to 2 of 3 bedrooms
- The tiled 2-way bathroom has been attractively updated with a double vanity, extra-large mirror, shower over bath, and a toilet
---- I love the stained-glass elements and the unique tilework to this bathroom, made for rejuvenation!
- Tiled laundry
- Also a handy 2nd toilet
- And the best possible FTTP internet connectivity here, with fibre to the house not street
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- A 698m2 fully-fenced allotment
- Yes! Fully-fenced so the kids are safe and the pets are happy
- I love the gorgeous deck which overlooks the backyard ... so cute so cosy ... let's fire up the BBQ!
- The detached double garage is presented in matching colour scheme to the cottage
---- This has power connected, and a drive-thru door to the rear yard. Now that's ideal!
- 2 garden sheds, perfect for the mower, your tools and a tinker too
- A rainwater tank for garden use
- Some security screens
- 180m to lovely Horner Reserve on Geddes Street
- 350m to convenient Kelly's Store
- 1.1km to Centenary Heights High School
- 1.1km to Thai Royal and Southtown Shops
- 1.7km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 2.1km to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 2.9km to CBD
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED with a storybook feeling, get set to fall in love here. Cosy nights in and happy BBQs on the deck are waiting for you!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available for your inspection 7 days per week including evenings, or we look forward to welcoming you at the next open home. IMMEDIATE INSPECTION RECOMMENDED!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Allotment size: 698m2
- Allotment dimensions: 41m deep x 17m wide approx.
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,242.26 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 2.1km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.1km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.