Street Appeal, Immaculate Home, Van Space – and VIEWS!
This gorgeous, welcoming home nestles perfectly into a gentle slope to offer breathtaking western valley views from front and back. Set in friendly easy-care gardens, all the extras for carefree living and enjoyment are here in this renovated and inviting solid brick 3 bedroom home. The perfect 'nest' for downsizers or young families! You "JUST" need to be QUICK!
- Covered porch at front entry
- Generous NORTH facing air-conditioned living room
- Well positioned study nook on the wrap around into kitchen
- Classy stone-topped kitchen at the heart of the home, offering peaceful views to south-west
- Kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher, well-designed pantry and breaky bar
- Adjoining spacious dining/living area opening to outdoors
- Ceiling fans to living areas
- Insulated ceiling over sizey covered outdoor entertaining area - giving you brilliant, private, peaceful views out over the Downs
- Main bedroom facing NORTH with built-in robes, ceiling fan and air-conditioner
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, one with ceiling fan
- Central bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet and new vanity matching the kitchen tops
- Single lock-up garage with remote door and internal access, near kitchen
- Laundry area with external door to rear
- New electric hot water system
- 6.5kW Solar Power system
- Crimsafe and/or security screens to all doors and windows
- Two slim-line rainwater tanks for garden and a smaller tank for drinking water
- Two good size garden sheds
- An excellent additional powered workshop-shed for your 'man-cave'!
- Side parking under shade sails for the van/boat or extra vehicle
- Natural gas is available to the home if re-connection wanted
- All set in a truly interesting, fun and care-free native style garden
Simply stated - there is excellent value on offer here, with natural appeal to many. There can only be one, so your chance to 'hit jackpot' is now. "JUST" call to inspect!