Get Bonus Rumpus Room And Large 819m2 Allotment At This #Recommended Gem!
WITH THE MOST CHARMING OUTLOOK, Jacqui Walker presents this gem in beautiful Centenary Heights - 330 metres to a lovely park and 720 metres to the high-school and shops.
ALERT, ALERT: There's potential here for Dual Occupancy across the large 819 square metre allotment, subject to Council approval.
WELCOME! STEP ON IN to the spacious lounge and dining area. I LOVE the east-facing, peaceful, leafy outlook here - with enchanting light fitting, and a beautiful wood heater for cozy winter nights.
THEN FOR TIME APART - or tons of fun together - there's a BONUS air-conditioned Rumpus Room.
VERY WELL PRESENTED, this much-loved home features:
- 3 bedrooms
- A very neat kitchen with electric cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and double sink
- A very neat bathroom, with shower over bath and a vanity
- The spacious tiled rumpus room overlooks the fantastic green backyard
- And that beautiful east-facing lounge and dining room, with a gorgeous wood heater and most peaceful outlook
- Internal separate main toilet
- Fantastic bench space in laundry
- Gorgeous wooden floorboards
- Carpet to lounge room and 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- Best possible NBN connectivity, to the actual home rather than only to the street
NOW DISCOVER OUTSIDE:
- Shade sails over the happy outdoor area
- The lovely green backyard ... such a gorgeous place to be!
- A built-in 2.8m x 2.6m workshop
- Space for 3 cars undercover
- A rainwater tank for garden use
- And a large 819m2 allotment with potential for Dual Occupancy, subject to Council approval
PERFECT CENTENARY HEIGHTS LOCATION. What's nearby?
- 330m to fantastic open space of Emmerson Park
- 700m to Southtown Shops and Thai Royal Restaurant
- 720m to Centenary Heights High School
- 800m to iconic Kelly's Store
- 1.9km to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 3.2km to CBD
WITH SO MUCH to love - the location, the bonus rumpus room, the outlook front and back, and the large allotment potential - this much-loved and very neat home is the most charming opportunity in Centenary Heights.
NOW IS THE MOMENT to make it yours! So for your convenience, I'm standing by for your call/inbox/text to book your look or to answer your questions. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO COURTESY OF JACQUI WALKER:
- Allotment Size: 819m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 18.2m wide x 45.3m deep
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.9km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 720m)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Market Insight: Average ownership tenure in Centenary Heights is 10.5yrs based on 117 homes sold in Centenary Heights across recent 12 months (Source: RP Data)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.